This section has the following videos:
- Lesson Video
- Example Set A Practice Problems (Video Solutions)
- Example Set B Practice Problems (Video Solutions)
- Example Set C Practice Problems (Video Solutions)
The Pythagorean Theorem is a must know for all algebra students. Just because the Pythagorean Theorem deals with basic geometry it has alot of application in algebra. One more thing for those of you that will be taking geometry expect to see a lot of algebra. You will need various algebra skills to solve geometry problems so invest in learning the core concepts of algebra- it will pay off.
Study hard you will need to know this..
Key concepts to remember:
* the Pythagorean Theorem only applies to right triangles (triangles where on of the angles is 90 degrees)
* the “C” in the Pythagorean Theorem always represents the value of the longest side (the hypotenuse)