This section has the following videos:
- Lesson Video
- Example Set A Practice Problems (Video Solutions)
- Example Set B Practice Problems (Video Solutions)
- Example Set C Practice Problems (Video Solutions)
- Example Set D Practice Problems (Video Solutions)
- DOWNLOAD the Practice Problem Worksheet Here (the videos below explain the solutions to the problems)
If I was to list the top factors that cause students problems in math I would place the order of operations right up there at the top of the list! So if your having problems in math I would almost guarantee that you need to review the order of operations. Lets quickly go over the order of operations by making sure your know what an “operation” is in math. A mathematical operation is basically the things we do with numbers- i.e. add, subtract, multiply, divide and powers. So, the order of operations tells us the order in which we do these operations. Now don’t make the mistake by doing a few easy problems and thinking you’re an expert. Take the time to challenge yourself with tough problems so you know you have the skill and concept mastered.