This section has the following videos:
- Lesson Video
- Example Set A Practice Problems (Video Solutions)
- Example Set B Practice Problems (Video Solutions)
- Example Set C Practice Problems (Video Solutions)
- Example Set D Practice Problems (Video Solutions)
- DOWNLOAD the Practice Problem Worksheet Here (the videos below explain the solutions to the problems)
Graphing lines using intercepts is easy when lines are in standard form (Ax + By = C). The intercepts are just the locations where a line crosses the x and y axis. To find the y intercept we let x=0 and then solve for y. To find the x intercept we let y=0 and solve for x. This method is very easy IF you do all the calculations correct- so please take your time and write neat! Remember graphing lines is critical to how well you do in algebra – the notes below we help a lot….good luck!