This section has the following videos:
- Lesson Video
- Example Set A Practice Problems (Video Solutions)
- Example Set B Practice Problems (Video Solutions)
- Example Set C Practice Problems (Video Solutions)
- Example Set D Practice Problems (Video Solutions)
- DOWNLOAD the Practice Problem Worksheet Here (the videos below explain the solutions to the problems)
Functions and relations are a HUGE part of algebra! As such you want to take the time to learn all the terms and language that goes with this most important topic. Just as a start a relation is a collection of points like (1, 3), (6, 9), (0, 5), etc. A function is a special type of relation or collection of points. Of course your study of relations and functions will go much deeper than this basic overview but this introduction will get you off to a good start – study hard!