This section has the following videos:
- Lesson Video
- Example Set A Practice Problems (Video Solutions)
- Example Set B Practice Problems (Video Solutions)
- Example Set C Practice Problems (Video Solutions)
- Example Set D Practice Problems (Video Solutions)
- DOWNLOAD the Practice Problem Worksheet Here (the videos below explain the solutions to the problems)
Want to add or subtract fractions? Well then you will want to understand the LCM and LCD. LCM stands for the Least Common Multiple and basically it’s the lowest number that will divide into two or more numbers. LCD stands for the Lowest Common Denominator and it’s basically the LCM of the denominators when considering two or more fractions. If you can master the LCM and LCD than you can master fractions and eventually algebra! So take this topic seriously and please make sure you understand fraction operations- the notes below will give you a good start.